Terms and conditions
Article 1 - Definitions
In these conditions shall apply:
1. Entrepreneur: the natural or legal products and / or remote services to the consumer;
2. Consumer means a natural person not acting in the exercise of professional or business and a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
3. Distance contract means an agreement in the context of a system organized by the entrepreneur for distance selling of products and / or services until the conclusion of the agreement exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication;
4. Technology for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude an agreement, without the consumer and business simultaneously in the same area have come together;
5. Grace period: The period within which the consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal;
6. Right of withdrawal: the ability for consumers within the waiting period to see the distance contract;
7. Day calendar;
8. Length Transaction: a distance contract relating to a range of products and / or services, the supply and / or purchase is spread over time;
9. Durable medium: any means that the consumer or business that enables information to him personally is directed to store in a way that future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
Article 2 - Identity of the operator
Domomania Kacper Sykuła
ul. Mikołajczyka 4/26
VAT identification number: PL1132814757
Article 3 - Applicability
1. These general conditions apply to each offer from the entrepreneur (hereinafter "Domomania Kacper Sykuła") and any agreement reached at a distance between "Domomania Kacper Sykuła" and consumers.
2. Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these terms and conditions will be made available. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is closed, indicating that the general conditions at "Domomania Kacper Sykuła" are to see and at the request of the consumer as quickly as possible, be transmitted without charge.
3. If the distance contract is concluded electronically, not with standing the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these terms and conditions electronically to the consumer be made available in such a way that the consumer a simple way can be stored on a durable medium. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is closed, indicating where the general conditions in electronic form can be taken and that at the request of the consumer electronically or otherwise without charge will be sent.
4. In the event that besides these general conditions also specific product or service conditions apply, the second and third paragraph shall apply and the consumer in the event of conflicting terms always rely on the applicable provision for the most favorable is.
Article 4 - The offer
1. If an offer has a limited duration or subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
2. The offer includes a complete and accurate description of the products and / or services. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer as possible. If "Domomania Kacper Sykuła” uses of these images are a true reflection of the products and / or services. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind "Domomania Kacper Sykuła" to that specific offer.
3. Each offer contains such information that the consumer is clear what the rights and obligations to the acceptance of the offer are. This concerns in particular:
· The price including taxes;
· Any costs of delivery;
· How the agreement will be achieved and what actions they require;
· Whether to apply the right of withdrawal;
· The method of payment, delivery or performance of the contract;
· The deadline for accepting the offer, or the deadline for adhering to the price;
· If the agreement after the adoption is filed, how these consumers to consult;
· The conduct to which "Domomania Kacper Sykuła" is subject and the manner in which the consumer can conduct electronic consult and·
The minimum duration of the distance contract in the event of a contract, including continuous or periodic delivery of products or services.
Article 5 - The agreement
1. The agreement is subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, concluded at the time of the consumer accepts the offer and meet the corresponding conditions.
2. If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, "Domomania Kacper Sykuła" will inform electronically of the receipt of the acceptance of the offer. Until receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the consumer may rescind the contract.
3. If the agreement is created electronically, "Domomania Kacper Sykuła" will secure appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the electronic transfer of data and will ensure a secure web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, "Domomania Kacper Sykuła" will take appropriate safety precautions.
4. "Domomania Kacper Sykuła" can investigate consumers situation - within the law - to check the consumers capability to fulfill its payment obligations, and check on all those facts and factors that are important for a proper distance contract. If "Domomania Kacper Sykuła" can justify to reject the agreement on the basis of this study, he is entitled to do so "Domomania Kacper Sykuła" is also justified to implement special conditions on the basis of this study.
5. "Domomania Kacper Sykuła" will provide the consumer the following information in writing or in such a way that it can be stored in an accessible manner on a durable medium:
a. visit address of the establishment of "Domomania Kacper Sykuła" where consumers can lodge complaints;
b. the conditions and how the consumers can exercise withdrawal rights, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
c. information on existing after sales service and warranties;
d. in Article 4 paragraph 3 of these terms and conditions named information, unless "Domomania Kacper Sykuła" already provided this information to the consumer before the execution of the contract;
6. If "Domomania Kacper Sykuła" is committed to delivering a range of products or services, the provision in the preceding paragraph shall apply only to the first delivery.
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal upon delivery of products
1. The customer may rescind an agreement regarding the purchase of a product during a cooling-off period of 14 days without giving any reason. The operator may ask the customer about the reason for withdrawal, but does not commit to stating his reason (s).
2. The in paragraph 1 named period begins on the day after the customer, or a predesignated by the customer third party other than the carrier has received the product, or:
A. if the customer ordered several products in the same order: the day on which the customer or a third party designated by him, has received the final product. The entrepreneur may, provided he informed the customer prior to the ordering process in a clear manner that was evidence-based, refuse an order multiple products with different delivery time.
B. if the supply of a product consisting of multiple lots or pieces, the day on which the customer or a third party designated by the final shipment or the last item has been received;
C. the contract is for regular delivery of goods during a certain period, the day on which the customer or a third party designated by him, received the first product.
Article 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal
1. If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, the cost for the consumer will not exceed the cost of return shipping cost.
2. If the consumer has paid a price, "Domomania Kacper Sykuła" will refund this amount as soon as possible but not later than 14 days after the return or cancellation.
Article 8 - Exclusion of right of withdrawal
1. If the consumer does not have a right of withdrawal, he can only be excluded if "Domomania Kacper Sykuła" stated this clearly and in time before the agreement.
2. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
a) that has been made to the consumer's specifications by "Domomania Kacper Sykuła";
b) that are clearly personal in nature;
c) by their nature cannot be returned;
Article 9 - The price
1. During the period mentioned in the offer prices of the products and / or services will not be increased, except for price changes due to changes in tax rates.
2. The supply of products or services mentioned prices include VAT.
3. "Domomania Kacper Sykuła" reserves its right to change prices and texts. Therefore, the promotions and texts are non-committal.
Article 10 - Compliance and Warranty
1. "Domomania Kacper Sykuła" guarantees that the products and / or services meets the contract, the specifications listed in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or utility and the at the date of the conclusion of the agreement existing statutory provisions and / or government regulations.
2. An arrangement offered by "Domomania Kacper Sykuła" as warranty does not affect the rights and claims for the consumer in respect of a failure to fulfill the obligations from "Domomania Kacper Sykuła" towards "Domomania Kacper Sykuła" on the basis of the law and / or distance contract.
3. "Domomania Kacper Sykuła" provides 24 months warranty against manufacturing and workmanship as much as 12 months on moving parts and batteries. Except for parts subject to normal wear. In any attempt to disassemble these parts will void the warranty. Guarantee claims are viewed according pictures.
4. All wearing parts (eg tires, brakes, rotating parts) are excluded. Guarantee shall also lapse if the damage was caused by abuse or accident.
Article 11 - Delivery and implementation
1. "Domomania Kacper Sykuła" will be the utmost diligence in the receipt and execution of orders and products when assessing applications for the provision of services.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer made known to the company.
3. Subject to what is stated in Article 4 of these General Conditions, the Company accepted orders expeditiously within 30 days unless a longer delivery period is agreed. If delivery is delayed, or if an order is not or only partially carried out, the consumer receives a notice at the latest one month after the order was placed. In this case, the consumer has the right to terminate the agreement without cost.
4. In case of dissolution in accordance with the preceding paragraph, "Domomania Kacper Sykuła" will refund the amount that consumers paid as soon as possible but no later than 14 days after termination.
5. If delivery of an ordered product proves to be impossible, "Domomania Kacper Sykuła" endeavor to provide a replacement item available. Appearance during the delivery it will be clear and comprehensible manner stated that a replacement item is delivered. For replacement items right of withdrawal cannot be excluded.
6. The risk of damage and / or loss of products until the time of delivery to the consumer is for "Domomania Kacper Sykuła" unless otherwise expressly agreed.
Article 12 - Payment
1. Unless subsequently agreed, the goods need to be paid by the consumer before delivery of the goods or in case of a contract to provide a service, before issuance of the relating to this agreement.
2. The consumer has the duty to report inaccuracies in the supplied or specified payment information to "Domomania Kacper Sykuła" immediately.
3. In case of default by the consumer, "Domomania Kacper Sykuła" has the right to charge, subject to statutory limitations, the consumer for a reasonable costs.
Article 13 - Complaints
1. "Domomania Kacper Sykuła" has a well-publicized complaint procedure and deals with complaints under this procedure.
2. Complaints about the performance of the contract must promptly, fully and clearly defined be submitted to "Domomania Kacper Sykuła", after the consumer has discovered the defects.
3. Complaints submitted to "Domomania Kacper Sykuła" will be answered within 14 days after receipt counted from the date of receipt. If a complaint has a foreseeable longer processing time, "Domomania Kacper Sykuła" will respond within the period of 14 days with a message confirming receipt and indicating when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
Article 14 - Applicable law and competent court
1. All rights, obligations, offers, orders and agreements to which these Conditions apply, including these terms and conditions is exclusively governed by Polish law.
2. All disputes between parties will be submitted to the competent court in Poland.
Article 15 - Copyright & Copyright
1. All images or parts of images that are available at www.shop. car-keychains.com, without the express permission of the management of "Domomania Kacper Sykuła"multiplication through print or entire text blocks is based on copyright strictly prohibited.